- Buying and selling residential, industrial and commercial land;
- Transfers including those related to related parties;
- Estates and family matters;
- Complex and simple State Revenue Office duty matters – including applications for duty concessions and exemptions;
- Off the plan sales and purchases;
- Plans of subdivision and plans of consolidation,
- Owners corporation matters;
- Lost title applications.
- Covenants, easements and Section 173 Agreements;
- Lodgement and withdrawal of caveats and priority notices.
- Foreign buyer/seller matters;
- Contract reviews;
- Licence Agreements;
- Verification of Identity; and
- Boundary and fencing disputes.
We use PEXA for property settlements and are also
able to assist with any paper-based applications.
- Drafting of commercial, industrial, shopping centre and residential leases and sub-leases;
- Tenancy disputes;
- Small Business Commissioner applications and hearings;
- VCAT matters;
- Advice related to the Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic); and
- COVID -19 advice for landlords and tenants.